Date: 3/14/17 8:34 pm
From: Jim Danzenbaker <jdanzenbaker...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Skamania FOY Rufous Hummingbird
I had my first female Rufous Hummingbird arrive at my feeder late yesterday
afternoon. It stuck around for about 20 minutes this morning before taking
off. Later this morning, my second male Rufous of the year appeared which
stuck around for about 45 minutes and then left.

Jim Danzenbaker
Battle Ground, Clark County, WA

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 6:51 PM, Patricia Quyle Grainger <paq...>
wrote:

> This afternoon, around 4:30, we, too, had our first female Rufous at our
> feeder in Port Townsend. Haven't seen a male yet, but we're on the lookout!
> Always such a thrill to see them return!
>
> Pat Grainger
> <Paq...>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Mar 14, 2017, at 5:39 PM, Wilson Cady <gorgebirds...> wrote:
> >
> > The first RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRD of the year at our place in Skamania
> County, elevation 1,000', at the west end of the Columbia Gorge was a
> female at the feeder this morning.
> >
> > Wilson Cady
> > Columbia River Gorge, WA

Jim Danzenbaker