Date: 3/14/17 8:06 pm
From: <wbell2...>
Subject: [MDBirding] MOS BIRDATHON RETURNS
The YMOS Birdathon returns this weekend, 18 and 19 March 2017. This is the principal fund raiser for the youth program of the MD Ornithological Society (YMOS). Proceeds will help support six junior teams at the World Series of Birding at Cape May, NJ, this May. One team will compete as Carbon Free Kids without use of any motorized vehicle. We seek pledges of $0.25, $0.50, or $1.00 per bird seen or heard on the MD Eastern Shore. Please send your pledge level to either Wayne Bell (<wbell2...>) or George Radcliffe (<radclifg...>). We will reply with a confirmation and, shortly after the Birdathon, information on the amount owed and where to send payment. Thanks to everyone for your continued interest in the YMOS and for your support of this year’s outstanding group of young birders.
-- wayne bell