Date: 3/14/17 7:42 pm
From: Karen Swaine <kmswaine...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Fox sparrows
We had 2 sparrows that were quite a bit larger than the white throated sparrows and juncos also... but I couldn't get a good enough look to id them... bet that they were fox sparrows.
we had 6 goldfinches, the most we've ever had at one time.

Karen, highland park

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone