Date: 3/14/17 6:22 pm
From: Glenn d'Entremont <gdentremont1...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Hummingbird -- Lying Observer.
This is particular problematic. There was a post a few weeks ago regarding another hummingbird near this location coming to a suet feeder. So one has to ask if that was also a hoax?

Please, I don't think that is the case, but....

How does one now make their way through the multitudes of outlets of data and reports of whatever subject one has an interest and determine it's authenticity and/or reality? Our supposedly elected president (didn't he say the election was rigged and would not accept it's outcome-now we know something was amiss, etc, etc - again please no hate mail, just stating facts) is wreaking havoc for those who are trying to do just that.

Glenn

Glenn d'Entremont: <gdentremont1...> Stoughton, MA

> On March 14, 2017 at 5:07 PM Mark Szantyr <birddog55...> wrote:
>
> Or very sad. We have one if those in CT.
>
> Mark
>
> Mark Szantyr
>
> "He's not my President"
> Sic Semper Tyrannis.
>

> On Mar 14, 2017, at 4:48 PM, Justin Lawson <justindlawson...> mailto:<justindlawson...> > wrote:
>

> > > Just to jump to the conclusion without even needing to hear back from the poster (Donna Verville)
> > its a fake. she posted the same non-snow covered photo on her fb page in August. she just did some horrible photo editing to make "snow" without editing out all of the pretty full green leaves. there was no mistake she meant today. she even commented underneath "yup, today". too funny.
> >

> > On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 4:12 PM Eric <elabato...> mailto:<elabato...> > wrote:
> >

> > > Somebody has posted a photo of a Hummingbird in the Western Massachusetts Bird Photography Facebook Group. The photographer reports the image was taken today in Easthampton, MA.
> > >
> > > To me it looks like a female Ruby-throated but I know female Black-chinned is very similar.
> > >
> > > Eric Labato
> > > Malden, MA
> > > <elabato...> mailto:<elabato...>

> > Justin Lawson