Date: 3/14/17 5:30 pm
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [SBB] Pond A16 and New Chicago Marsh
Folks:

This morning, 3/14/17, I counted seven male and three female BLUE-WINGED
TEAL in Artesian Slough on a rising tide. Wintering ducks continue to
decrease in numbers, I only saw two male and two female RED-BREASTED
MERGANSERS on A16. The two outer island where the refuge has set out
Caspian Tern decoys in the past have been repopulated with these solemn
and silent creatures, as have a half a dozen other islands nearer to the
south side.

Bill Bousman
Santa Clara County records compiler

<*> Your email settings: