Date: 3/14/17 4:55 pm
From: Michael Fialkovich <mpfial...>
Subject: Re: Allegheny County - Chickadees
Hi,

Paul Hess asked me to mention for him the following:

" . . . the hybrid zone has advanced northward as far as Natrona Heights,
and there is no longer a certainty that every chickadee is a "good"
Black-capped even though it is at a relatively high elevation."

Paul plans on posting about the chickadees in Allegheny County when he gets
a chance to think it through. He's been highly interested in this for a
long time.

Mike Fialkovich
Pittsburgh Area
Allegheny County