Date: 3/14/17 3:32 pm
From: Alice Horst <ahorst...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] GREAT NEWS from MULBERRY REC TRAIL Bald Eagles
Checking the nest/birds this morning in “hurricane” winds, I could only see 1 adult and 2 chicks. I returned at 4:40pm - still very windy - but Merry and Noel were eating dinner while adult #1 watched. Still no sight of adult #2, until 5:05, when I turned around and bird was on another tower eating dinner.
I guess adult #2 didn’t want to share with kids.
Then Adult #1 flew off because #2 was chick-sitting.

I was so happy to see both adults.

Merry and Noel voraciously eating dinner.

Adult #1

Adult #2

GREAT day in Eagle-ville!!!
Alice Horst, Marion County