Date: 3/14/17 3:01 pm
From: 'Nancy McAllister' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] speaking of Fox Sparrows...
And Fox Sparrow was a yard bird today for us in Ellicott City.Been waiting for 11 years for this one to show up! Yay! ~Nancy McAllister “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”  ~Howard Thurman