Date: 3/14/17 1:53 pm
From: Justin Lawson <justindlawson...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Hummingbird -- Lying Observer.
Just to jump to the conclusion without even needing to hear back from the
poster (Donna Verville)
its a fake. she posted the same non-snow covered photo on her fb page in
August. she just did some horrible photo editing to make "snow" without
editing out all of the pretty full green leaves. there was no mistake she
meant today. she even commented underneath "yup, today". too funny.

--
Justin Lawson
Worcester, MA

Join us on Facebook!