Date: 3/14/17 1:21 pm
From: LeRoy Tabb <leroytabb...>
Subject: Bucks County Birders Program for Tuesday March 28th, 2017
Bucks County Birders Program for Tuesday March 28th, 2017

MOVIE SCREENING: The Messenger

Program Description:

We have a deep-seated connection to birds and we come to learn that the uncertain fate of songbirds might mirror our own. Moving from the northern reaches of the Boreal Forest to the base of Mount Ararat in Turkey to the streets of New York, we come face-to-face with a remarkable variety of human-made perils that have devastated thrushes, warblers, orioles, tanagers, grosbeaks and many other airborne music-makers. In ancient times humans looked to the flight and songs of birds to protect the future. Today once again, birds have something to tell us.

About the Speaker:

The Messenger is a 2015 documentary written and directed by Su Rynard, focusing on the protection of multiple types of songbirds throughout the world.

The meeting will begin at 7:30 PM at the Peace Valley Nature Center. Admission is free.

Directions:

Meeting location: Peace Valley Nature Center (enter back side door) 170 N. Chapman Rd. (enter from New Galena Road Side - Chapman Road bridge is blocked) Doylestown, PA.

Normal meeting length - 1 to 1 1/2 hours. For directions please go to: http://www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org/directions/

Directions - Peace Valley Nature Center<http://www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org/directions/>
www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org
Peace Valley Nature Center is located at 170 North Chapman Road, Doylestown, PA 18901. Our Latitude is: 40.33067. Our Longitude is: -75.14968. Use the pan and zoom ...

For further information please contact:

LeRoy Tabb

<tabbleroy...><mailto:<tabbleroy...>

Join us on Facebook!