Date: 3/14/17 10:55 am
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] speaking of Fox Sparrows...
Now it is TWO Fox Sparrows! But they are fighting over who scratches where...come on guys, there is enough for all...

Also, lots of Robins at the holly, which was untouched all winter, and a RAVEN flying unseen above the low clouds - GROAKKK - getting to be more common around here...

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville, MD

Sent from my iPad