Date: 3/14/17 8:51 am
From: Peggy Page <mpage815...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Woodcock in Gorham
I work at the corporate offices of Goodwill in Gorham and someone came to get me out of a meeting this morning to see a funny bird with a really long bill that was poking around the veggie beds right outside the break room windows. A Timberdoodle of course! One more reason to drive to work in the snow this morning!

Sent from my iPhone