Date: 3/13/17 8:02 pm
From: Mike Warner via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fairfield County Goose Update
3/13/17 Ross's Yes - Pink-footed No

4 pm - The Ross's Goose continues at Longshore (Public) Golf Course between
the entry and exit roads with

one of the three groups of Canada Geese present. Rick Gedney and I had nice
scope views while we took pics.

Tonight, Winter Storm Stella is expected to bring 12" to 18" of snow to this
area and it will be interesting if this Goose stays.

Just finding this small white Goose in that much snow will be challenging
enough!

5 pm - Rick Gedney and I met up at Southport Beach and we ran into Aidan
Kiley. The three of us checked the creek, lawns and beaches

to no avail, except for about 20 Canada on a lawn to the right of the creek.
Reportedly seen early this morning and not since. I forgot to

look at lawns to the west of Sasco Creek Road so who knows? Could still be
around.

5:30 - Burying Hill Beach - 60 Canadas in the water east of the parking lot.

5:45 - Sherwood Island S.P. - Two groups of Canadas, about 60 each but no
celebrity among them.

Take care everybody.

Mike Warner

Wilton CT.