Date: 3/13/17 6:53 pm
From: 'Dan Stringer' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: MOB, mob, m. ob. or mobs?
That's hilarious Joe. Reminds me of me.
I left my house today at 6:30 a.m. to take an early lunch, returning at 6
p.m. (all counties). Most memorable bird was Blue-winged Teal at
130-something-th and and Buckley (Adams Co). SOB (some other birders).
Returned some voice-mails, replied to some e-mails on my phone. And I
never stopped to eat.

Dan Stringer
Larkspur, CO