Date: 3/13/17 3:59 pm
From: <kr1946...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Red Shouldered Hawks
Hello All
Without looking to hard today I found 3 pairs of Red Shouldered Hawks within 1 mile of my house. One pair is in my yard, one pair about 1 mile NE of my house and another pair about same distance SE of house. All were seen sitting togther in the sun this morning. last time I tried to get an accurate count in town I came up with 7 pairs. My female Raven stayed glued to her nest over the weekend with the temps near single digit, nest is fairly well protected so I think she'll do okey during the upcoming storm.
Kevin Ryan
Easton

Join us on Facebook!