Date: 3/13/17 2:27 pm
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Reminder: OAS Meeting/Program Tuesday March 14, 7:30 pm
March 14, 2017 (Tuesday) 7:30 PM. Join us at the Oakland Audubon Society's
meeting for a "Bird ID Challenge" presented by Holly and Jeremy Joswick. Get
ready to have your bird knowledge tested! The speakers will divide us into
teams to see which team knows the most about birds when looking at photos
and listening to birdsongs.
It’s an unusual program for us, but it will be lots of fun, and you won’t
want to miss it. Meetings are held at the First United Methodist Church,
Thomas Parlor Room, 1589 West Maple Road, Birmingham, MI 48009. Enter the
building from the rear main entrance. Everyone is welcome to attend.

March 19, 2017 (Sunday) 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM Field Trip Belleville Lake. Leader:
Jim Koppin. Visit the Lower Huron River Lakes for early migrant waterfowl,
gulls, and residents. Meet at French Landing Park, 12090 Haggerty rd., just
south of I-94. We may push upriver near Ann Arbor after stopping somewhere
for lunch, depending on reports and ice conditions.

Please see our website for details about these and other upcoming events.
You do not have to be a member to participate. Everyone is welcome.
http://www.oaklandaudubon.org/

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.