Date: 3/13/17 11:38 am
From: Janet Hinshaw <jhinshaw...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Ivory Gull found dead
I am going to pick it up tomorrow morning, but it will probably be a few
days at least until we prepare it. I want to make sure I have all the
procedures down that we will use to prepare it. We anticipate looking for
external and internal parasites, pesticide and heavy metal contamination,
etc.

Janet Hinshaw ph: 734-764-0457
Bird Division Collection Manager fax: 734-763-4080
Museum of Zoology, University of Michigan
1109 Geddes Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1079 USA

http://lsa.umich.edu/ummz/birds/ <http://www.ummz.lsa.umich.edu/birds/>

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 2:27 PM, Bruce Bowman <bbowman99...> wrote:

> Joe. Prochaska and I learned that the Ivory Gull was found dead by two
> birders this morning at about 11:00 o'clock. There was no sign of injury to
> the bird so we are speculating It was ill.
> ;
> Bruce

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.