Date: 3/13/17 11:28 am
From: Joel Geier <joel.geier...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [birding] Another(?) Tufted Duck in Benton County
P.S. It appears from Google Earth that the Evergreen Mitigation Bank
ponds might be viewable with a scope if you look ENE from a corner in
Wonderly Lane, 0.6 mile east of Fern Rd. At this point Wonderly Lane is
about 100 ft higher than the elevation of the ponds, which is probably
high enough to see over the tops of some trees at the bottom of the
hill. Maybe good to know....