Date: 3/13/17 9:48 am
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Salishan Brown Thrasher--AM & PM on March 12
Seen at 09:20, 13:48, and 14:22 on March 12

[eBird Alert] Lincoln County Rare Bird Alert

The report below shows observations of rare birds in Lincoln County.
View this alert at http://ebird.org/ebird/alert/summary?sid=SN39373

Brown Thrasher (Toxostoma rufum) (1)
- Reported Mar 12, 2017 09:20 by Wink Gross
- Siletz Bay--Salishan Nature Trail, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.8908168,-124.0253448&ll=44.8908168,-124.0253448
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35132379
- Comments: "Glimpsed flying from golf course to thicket across path
east of water pump where golf cart track nearest to nature trail.
Approximately robin-size, slim body, long tail, uniform bright
orange-rufous above. Could not relocate in dense thicket. Wish I
got a better look, and would not count it had I not known it was
there. "

Brown Thrasher (Toxostoma rufum) (1)
- Reported Mar 12, 2017 13:48 by Jennifer Rothe
- Siletz Bay--Salishan Nature Trail, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.8908168,-124.0253448&ll=44.8908168,-124.0253448
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35147783
- Comments: "Continuing. Saw long downcurved beak, large brown back
and long brown tail through the dense brush on the south side of the
trail by the water just west of the water spigot (all near the west
end of the nature trail). "

Brown Thrasher (Toxostoma rufum) (1)
- Reported Mar 12, 2017 14:22 by Skip Russell
- Siletz Bay--Salishan Nature Trail, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.8908168,-124.0253448&ll=44.8908168,-124.0253448
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35147830
- Comments: "The bird stayed silently within a dense clump of salal
west of the nature trail the entire two hours we were there. We
glimpsed it a few times but only once well enough to see diagnostic
features - cinnamon upperparts, yellow eye, streaks on white breast
below."

Brown Thrasher (Toxostoma rufum) (1)
- Reported Mar 12, 2017 14:22 by Darlene Betat
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35148030
- Comments: "The bird stayed silently within a dense clump of salal
west of the nature trail the entire two hours we were there. We
glimpsed it a few times but only once well enough to see diagnostic
features - cinnamon upperparts, yellow eye, streaks on white breast
below."

Manage your eBird alert subscriptions:
http://ebird.org/ebird/alerts
POST: Send your post to <obol...>