Date: 3/12/17 7:45 pm
From: Jim Arterburn <jimarterburn...>
Subject: Re: Martins At Last
Bill,

In looking at your recent gallery I noticed your Ross's Goose photos from Sunset Lake in Guymon. To me the bird looks like a Ross's Goose X Snow Goose hybrid. The head looks too big and blocky and the bill looks too big also and shows a partial grin patch. Just my thoughts on this bird.

Cheers,

Jim

Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 12, 2017, at 9:15 PM, Bill Carrell <cyanocitta.tachopteryx...> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> Late this morning, saw four Purple Martins at Lake Yahola, along with more Tree and Barn Swallows. Earlier at Oxley, Fish Crows and the continuing Trumpeter Swan. Photos of the latter can be found in my Pbase Recent gallery here:
> http://www.pbase.com/lctsimages/recent
>
> I've also added several more galleries in the last few weeks, with about three more left to finish out the bird category (hooray!). For those interested in bugs, herps and everything else, there's much more to come.
>
> Good Birding,
>
> Bill Carrell
> Tulsa, OK

Join us on Facebook!