Date: 3/12/17 1:07 pm
From: AB Clark <anneb.clark...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Grey Catbird at Thomas Road
478 Thomas Road, second house on “W” side from Ellis Hollow Rd. Seen sitting fluffed in low rose bush not far from the feeders, with three similarly fluffed American robins, although they were more actively scoping all the rose bushes for hips. First time I have ever seen a robin hovering protractedly over anything.

The catbird moved with the robins farther into the woods as I went back to my car for a camera.

Had left the camera while trying to find a crow with a broken wing that was there and across Ellis Hollow Rd on Thursday. Please call me if you see it!

Anne B Clark
147 Hile School Rd
Freeville, NY 13068
607-222-0905