Date: 3/12/17 9:06 am
From: Jennifer Kidney <jenlkidney...>
Subject: Re: Brown Thrasher
I had my first on Friday afternoon, and last week I also had my first Dark-eyed Juncos since early November. This is the first time in memory that a first of season Brown Thrasher's arrival coincided with Juncos still on the ground!

Jennifer Kidney

smack dab in the middle of Norman (only a few blocks from Zach)