Date: 3/12/17 6:07 am
From: Diane Reed <dreedster14...>
Subject: Re: [BRDBRAIN] Interesting Godwit; Merritt Island NWR, East Gator, Thurs
Please disregard the previous messages asking for information. I was able
to find your photos under http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35077274
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Febird.org%2Febird%2Fview%2Fchecklist%2FS35077274&h=ATPuR5xX6sJUaB5K_MAiRJU519lYcq4z5OPP_VJsl9vlDXy85y4fmDGTS8Q89NgdnlrHKufGLtatysIBRbviTvflDHJ3l6e3TDuY3CdQN_QehhFKbL4D7fhkMmDz-DkAJoDXkcyKGKERgLQZTUgx-Z4>
in
Florida Birding and Rarities. Hoping someone got some closer photos.

thanks very much
Diane Reed
St Augustine FL

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Diane Reed <dreedster14...> wrote:

> Can you please post your photos or instructions as to how to find your S35077274
> on ebird? There are many hotspots at MINWR and also many submissions. I'd
> love to see your Marbled and Godwit photos.
> thanks very much,
> Diane Reed
> St Augustine, FL
>
> On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 11:01 PM, Audrey Whitlock <Ajw...>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey birders,
>> This past Thurs I had a smaller Godwit with two Marbled. Never saw the
>> underwing. Just loaded my camera images on the computer tonight and I'm
>> making out some barring on the tail. Maybe wishful thinking but will study
>> images more. Some pics posted on ebird S35077274. This bird was on
>> Merritt Island NWR, East Gator near where the Skimmers hang. Jim Eager
>> joined me later and saw bird also, maybe his pics r better.?? John Kendall
>> on Fri also found a Godwit that he photographed nearby and is wondering if
>> same bird. Sorry for delay but I didn't think I had taken any "good"
>> photos, it was distant.
>>
>> Audrey Whitlock, Merritt Island FL & Nags Head NC
>>
>> To subscribe, unsubscribe or view archives of the brdbrain listserv list,
>> please visit us on the web at:
>> http://listserv.usf.edu/archives/brdbrain.html
>> To set to no mail send a message: SET BRDBRAIN NOMAIL to
>> <LISTSERV...>
>> To reinstate mail service after NOMAIL send a message: SET BRDBRAIN MAIL
>> <LISTSERV...>
>> Report any problems to the listserv administrator: <listadmin...>
please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>
<LISTSERV...>