Date: 3/12/17 6:01 am
From: Diane Reed <dreedster14...>
Subject: Re: [BRDBRAIN] Interesting Godwit; Merritt Island NWR, East Gator, Thurs
Can you please post your photos or instructions as to how to find your
S35077274
on ebird? There are many hotspots at MINWR and also many submissions. I'd
love to see your Marbled and Godwit photos.
thanks very much,
Diane Reed
St Augustine, FL

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 11:01 PM, Audrey Whitlock <Ajw...> wrote:

> Hey birders,
> This past Thurs I had a smaller Godwit with two Marbled. Never saw the
> underwing. Just loaded my camera images on the computer tonight and I'm
> making out some barring on the tail. Maybe wishful thinking but will study
> images more. Some pics posted on ebird S35077274. This bird was on
> Merritt Island NWR, East Gator near where the Skimmers hang. Jim Eager
> joined me later and saw bird also, maybe his pics r better.?? John Kendall
> on Fri also found a Godwit that he photographed nearby and is wondering if
> same bird. Sorry for delay but I didn't think I had taken any "good"
> photos, it was distant.
>
> Audrey Whitlock, Merritt Island FL & Nags Head NC
>
> To subscribe, unsubscribe or view archives of the brdbrain listserv list,
> please visit us on the web at:
> http://listserv.usf.edu/archives/brdbrain.html
> To set to no mail send a message: SET BRDBRAIN NOMAIL to
> <LISTSERV...>
> To reinstate mail service after NOMAIL send a message: SET BRDBRAIN MAIL to
> <LISTSERV...>
> Report any problems to the listserv administrator: <listadmin...>
please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>
<LISTSERV...>