Date: 3/11/17 7:34 pm
From: Kenneth Younger <kyounger...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: White-winged Scoter still on Lake Monona (Madison)
I attached pictures of the Scoter to my eBird list and uploaded a
video to Youtube. Light wasn't the best, but it did come in closer
which helped.

http://ebird.org/ebird/wi/view/checklist/S35117823

https://youtu.be/Vz3dipC3HbE (Make sure to watch at 720p, for whatever
reason youtube doesn't default to this...)

Kenny Younger
Madison, WI