Date: 3/11/17 4:02 pm
From: stsparrow47 <stsparrow47...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Lake Rathbun today
Three Horned Grebes were at the dam of Lake Rathbun. 7 Fox Sparrows and 2 Golden Crowned Kinglets were present around the lake. A Northern Shrike was seen at the same area I found one 2 years ago also.Many duck species present with new for me this year were Red-breasted Merg.
and Bufflehead. A Pied-billed Grebe also. Tom Johnson Mystic Ia.
Sent from my iPad