Date: 3/11/17 3:55 pm
From: David Lipsy <dlipsy...>
Subject: [NHBirds] (Photos) Great Gray Owl - They are most certainly not afraid!
Hello all,

I have a treat for you… well it certainly was for me!

I have caught a hint of some of the emails going around about how were stressing out these beautiful Great Gray Owls by simply being there, or so it has been suggested on the Maine Google Group.
I have always thought that they simply considered us another strange herd of animals… they don’t take my food, so they are part of this wonderful new land food of Voles and Mice.

Well, I’ll leave that up to the scientists and biologists to discuss. I think they have no idea what we are. Take for instance todays fun, when Mrs. Marsha Richelli had the famous Newport GGOW land on her head!

See for yourself!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65293799@N04/albums/72157681208608896 <https://www.flickr.com/photos/65293799@N04/albums/72157681208608896>

Great Birds and Blue Skies,
David

David Lipsy
Eagle Eye Photography
Eagle Eye Sports Photography
Nature & Sports Photographic Services
Concord, NH

Email: <dlipsy...> <mailto:<dlipsy...>Website: http://davidlipsy.zenfolio.com/ <http://davidlipsy.zenfolio.com/>
Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65293799@N04/sets/ <http://www.flickr.com/photos/65293799@N04/sets/>

Portfolio - ViewBug - A Selection of my Best Work:
http://www.viewbug.com/member/davidlipsy <http://www.viewbug.com/member/davidlipsy>