Date: 3/11/17 1:16 pm
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Snow Owl Lebanon - NO
I came up the airport in West Lebanon to follow up on David Merker's second hand report of a SNOWY OWL. I've scanned the whole area and haven't seen anything. The last sentence in David's post said "on the fence." I'm not sure if this meant he was on the fence about the validity of the report or if the bird was seen on the fence. If it was the latter, than perhaps the airport was visited again by the leucistic Red-tailed Hawk which was mistaken for a Gyrfalcon here last February. I say this because Snowy's most often sit on the ground or a rooftop. Either way, no sign of any white Raptors here now.

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone