Date: 3/10/17 1:49 pm
From: Susanna <susanna...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Chipping Sparrow, E. Towhee in Columbus yard
I heard a Chipping Sparrow earlier this week and finally saw one under
feeders today. Yesterday a male Eastern Towhee visited the backyard for at
least half the day, announcing his presence. Still have Red-breasted
Nuthatch and Juncos, not surprisingly.

Susanna Heideman

SW Columbus / Galloway, Franklin County OH