Date: 3/10/17 1:31 pm
From: Jay V Huner <jvh0660...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] FOSs in Jena // Incoming MIgrants
I had a compact flock of 16 mature Little Blue Herons NW of Church Point on 3/7/17 that looked suspiciously like incoming migrants. Had they been flying along the beach anywhere along the coast, they surely would have been migrants. Tuesday was the same day that Swallow-tailed Kites showed up all along the coast from west to east.

Jay Huner