Date: 3/10/17 11:05 am
From: John Kennington <johnkennington...>
Subject: Re: Date guide
Folks have been reporting. If anyone is ever wondering if they are getting
all the posts don't forget to check the Oklahoma Birding News page from the
American Birding Association, which has the last thirty days of OKBirds
messages on one convenient page:

http://birding.aba.org/maillist/OK

They also have the last 30 days of bird reports from every state and many
countries, a great resource if you are traveling.

John Kennington
Tulsa Audubon

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 12:10 PM, Dan Reinking <dan...> wrote:

> The latest edition is the 2014 edition with a Painted Bunting on the cover.
>
> http://okbirds.org/publications.htm
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__okbirds.org_publications.htm&d=DwMFaQ&c=qKdtBuuu6dQK9MsRUVJ2DPXW6oayO8fu4TfEHS8sGNk&r=WtcHdIgfPcd5duugjo56RvrWKXWbcpxsIgrqUhahxv0&m=dmnvPI2Qho3-TTK491aq2C4BW6kmafOYutyNMk50jRo&s=Vrf7AFpFnJygKgAV3sDgI0xGh23a9aDDv145zhcJbDU&e=>
>
> Dan

Join us on Facebook!