Date: 3/10/17 10:22 am
From: 'Dan Stringer' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Gray Catbird Douglas Co
Yesterday morning I heard, to my surprise, and then saw an early Gray Catbird in the tangle on the east side of the lake where the Trumpeter Swan has been seen this winter. Douglas County side of Chatfield State Park, accessed from Titan Rd S to Wildlife Dr, turn R to small parking area on your left. Trail branches off to left, southernmost lake.

Only thing that made sense about the sighting was perfect 60 degree weather at 9 a.m. Seemed like May out there.

Dan Stringer
Larkspur, CO