Date: 3/10/17 10:18 am
From: David Lipsy <dlipsy...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Great Gray - Newport YES
One of those three the Grape Vine things on FB, but the GGOW was found today at 12:30.

I am attempting to get a location and will forward that when I get it.

David

David Lipsy
Eagle Eye Photography
Eagle Eye Sports Photography
Nature & Sports Photographic Services
Concord, NH

Email: <dlipsy...> <mailto:<dlipsy...>Website: http://davidlipsy.zenfolio.com/ <http://davidlipsy.zenfolio.com/>
Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65293799@N04/sets/ <http://www.flickr.com/photos/65293799@N04/sets/>

Portfolio - ViewBug - A Selection of my Best Work:
http://www.viewbug.com/member/davidlipsy <http://www.viewbug.com/member/davidlipsy>