Date: 3/10/17 9:54 am
From: s byrd <mybyrdz5...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Patapsco State Park Ravens and Kinder less Kinder
On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 11:59:47 AM UTC-5, Marcy Stutzman wrote:
> Hi Saundra,
>
> Following your description on a map, I noticed a railroad bridge crossing the river near that tower. Have you ever walked down to the river to take a look at what might be nesting underneath it?
>
> Marcy Stutzman
> Russett, MD 20724

Hi Marcy , That's possibly the railroad that goes right over the river next to the pay station. That's where I saw the Raven last year .He headed in the opposite direction both times . I do remember a crow making funny sounds bout a year ago under the interstate 95 bridge further down the park though .I recorded it but eventually deleted the video I think . Ill keep an eye on the bridges . thanks