Date: 3/10/17 9:39 am
From: Karen Etter Hale <chimneyswift1...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: False security
Once, in downtown Madison at noon, I caught sight of a Cooper’s zooming in toward a rock wall covered with a tangle of vegetation holding a couple of dozen House Sparrows. The Coop landed on the tangle, reached in with a foot (revealing just how long those legs really are) and pulled one out for lunch.
Karen
--
Karen Etter Hale
Lake Mills, WI