Date: 3/10/17 9:09 am
From: Karen Wosilait <karen.w.mobile...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Re: Ibis Identification error in cranky Louisiana post
For those interested in the gory details of trying to distinguish between White-faced and Glossy Ibises (not always possible), there's a nice article in the March 2017 edition of "The Bluebird," put out by the Audubon Society of Missouri:

http://mobirds.org/Bluebird/2010-2019/2017/March_2017.pdf

Karen Wosilait
Seattle, WA
<karen.w.mobile...>