Date: 3/10/17 9:08 am
From: Marcia Balestri <mebalestri...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Big Millpond Widgeons pt 2
The one near Vienna is in Dorchester, but there is a Big Mill Pond in Worcester near the VA border.

Marcia Balestri
Worcester County, Maryland
<mebalestri...>

“...ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." Charles Darwin, 1871