Date: 3/10/17 7:04 am
From: s byrd <mybyrdz5...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Big Millpond Wigeons ? and Anne Arundel Eagles
Ive gone on Ebird and checked the reports for American Widgeon at Big Millpond for the end of February . I only see a couple reports and they only have a couple Widgeon . I stopped there on February 25 and there were approx. 100 ducks there . I could find nothing else but Widgeon . Every head had the white Mohawk . Did anyone else see a hundred Widgeon here recently ? Could it have been something else ? There were also 5 Tundra Swans there , a few Mallard and Geese . Ducks are such unfriendly birds . They all moved away after I pulled up .

Also the Eagles are on all three nests in the North Anne Arundel County Area . The 1025 Nursery road one , the BWX Nursery road one and the Furnace creek one . Gonna be some Osprey Eagle wars to follow !

Saundra Byrd
Baltimore