Date: 3/10/17 3:33 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Great Gray Owl (for now) - NO
Myself and three others just walked around the Oak Street fields in Newport and did NOT locate the GREAT GRAY OWL. One person had been here since before sunrise. There's a chance it could be hunting/roosting in a different area for now. That being said, long distance travelers my want to halt their plans until later. Evening seems to be a much more reliable time to see it. I'll be back this evening to look. Hopefully it hasn't left as I'm sure many have plans to visit this weekend. Good luck,

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone