Date: 3/9/17 1:44 pm
From: V Suhling <vsuhling...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Injured Emiquon Snow Bunting
I would imagine that the CPOs for IDNR, have more important task at hand
than an injured Snow Bunting. Let nature take its course, there will be a
Sharp-shinned or Cooper's along soon enough. We humans can't "fix"
everything.

Vaughn Suhling
Morgan county

On Mar 9, 2017 3:25 PM, "Chuck Berman <cberman129...> [ILbirds]" <
<ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:

> Get recommendations from the Vistor's Center for local rehab. And/or
> conservation police.
> chuck berman
>
> On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 2:58 PM, Jared Gorrell <jsgorrell...>
> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> While visiting the Emiquon visitors center, I encountered a Snow Bunting
>> with part of a wing missing. I have never caught or brought to a rehab
>> center any birds. Not sure what to do. Please advise. It's out at the
>> peninsula jutting southwards on the main walkway.
>>
>> Jared Gorrell
>> Fulton county

Join us on Facebook!