Date: 3/9/17 1:40 pm
From: Jared Gorrell <jsgorrell...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Injured Emiquon Snow Bunting
After talking to some local birders, I have decided to leave the bird
alone. It's in a spot with quite a bit of food, and Snow Buntings are
naturally short-lived. There's no rehab people I know here, and I'm hours
from home. It might not be the "best" thing to do, but it... Pardon me,
there's a Muskrat

Jared Gorrell
Fulton

On Mar 9, 2017 2:58 PM, "Jared Gorrell <jsgorrell...> [ILbirds]" <
<ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> While visiting the Emiquon visitors center, I encountered a Snow Bunting
> with part of a wing missing. I have never caught or brought to a rehab
> center any birds. Not sure what to do. Please advise. It's out at the
> peninsula jutting southwards on the main walkway.
>
> Jared Gorrell
> Fulton county

Join us on Facebook!