Date: 3/9/17 2:27 am
Subject: West Winds Friday Outer Banks, NC
Looks like 20 MPH sustained West winds Friday on OBX then switch to North Saturday and NNE on Sunday. Will be interesting to see if this will cause upwelling to manifest and if we will have one more push of winter sea birds and Manx. Will be crappy weather and cold on Sunday but I bet sea watching would be good.

Jamie Adams
Wilmington, NC

Sent from my iPhone
********************** IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ ************************ This electronic message, including its attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED or PROTECTED information and is intended for the authorized recipient of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or any of the information included in it is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this message and its attachments, along with any copies thereof, from all locations received (e.g., computer, mobile device, etc.). Thank you. **********************************************************************

Join us on Facebook!