Date: 3/8/17 2:01 pm
From: Ryan Maclean via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Two Woodcock Walks
In addition to the 2 Patrick mentioned, Audubon Greenwich is having a
Woodcock Walk/Owl Prowl on Friday March 24th at 6:45 PM (613 Riversville
Rd, Greenwich CT). For the last 3 weeks we've had atleast half a dozen
displaying in the front fields and have even gotten great visuals of birds
peenting on the hawkwatch lawn. See details below:

http://ct.audubon.org/events/woodcock-watch-owl-prowl

Join Ted for an evening walk to listen and watch for the calls and aerial
performances of these woodland sandpiper relatives. The American Woodcock
is one of the Audubon Greenwich rites of spring, so don't miss out on
spotting these crepuscular treasures. We will also listen for any newly
emerged Spring Peeper tree frogs. Stick around or drop in late for a short
walk to search for some of our resident Owls.

Ages 6 & up

$5 members, $8 non-members

RSVP to Ted at 202-930-1353 or <tgilman...>

-Ryan MacLean
Greenwich CT