Date: 3/8/17 12:05 pm
From: Frank Kolwicz <fhkolwicz1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Large Mourning Dove Flock
I visit a beef ranch north of Baskett Slough most days and this winter
there have been one or two flocks of Mourning Doves there that include
upwards of 20 birds each -that's a lot more than I've seen in the 7
winters I've haunted the area.Also, as you say, the E.Collard Dove
numbers there and in my yard are down. Fat and happy Coop-shins?

Frank
in Monmouth