Date: 3/8/17 10:44 am
From: Tiffany Manger <77trinket...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Jackson Co., Long-tailed Duck, 03/07/17
Is anyone going out there today to look for the Long-tailed Duck? I will be
heading there around 12:15 from Medford and would like to meet up and "tag
team" the search if anyone is game. My scope is from the age of the
dinosaurs, but it is better than nothing.

Please email me back if you want to meet or there.

Sincerely,

Tiffany

On Mar 8, 2017 9:18 AM, "frank lospalluto" <fdlospalluto...> wrote:

> Bob Hunter found a likely first winter LONG-TAILED DUCK yesterday on Lost
> Creek Reservoir:
>
> "This afternoon there was a first winter male long-tailed duck at Lost
> Creek Lake. It was best viewed from the Stewart Park day use area. It was
> across the lake from there near an old boat ramp on the other side."
>
> And as far as Mimids in Jackson County, 5 species have been recorded.
>
> good birding,frank

Join us on Facebook!