Date: 3/8/17 7:59 am
From: EUGENE YOUNG <EUGENE.YOUNG...>
Subject: Re: Lloyd Moore
He was one of the first to fully document the movement of Eur.-Coll. Doves across KS. We corresponded often about birds via e-mails and IM on FB. Never really birded with him, talked with him at KOS meetings. But he was in tune with FB and we had many great discussions concerning birds and politics over the years. RIP.

Gene

Eugene A. Young

Agriculture, Science & Engineering
1220 E. Grand, PO Box 310