Date: 3/8/17 6:50 am
From: Galen Pittman <galenpitt...>
Subject: Re: Lloyd Moore
Lloyd and I spent many many years birding together over the last 30 years
all over Kansas and beyond. We chased Kansas lifers, especially in Morton
county, worked on BBS routes and KBBAT blocks together, served on the KBRC
together including collaborating on several successful record submissions,
went birding to QNWR and CBWA too many times to count(!!), and generally
just went birding whenever we got a chance until his health made it
difficult for him to go out in the field. He will be missed ..... RIP old
friend.
Galen Pittman
Lawrence, KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html