Date: 3/7/17 9:13 pm
From: Joshua Jarvis <menasor77...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sorry I missed a rare.
A month or two ago I reported Common Goldeneyes on the Connecticut River.
Browsing through my photos I noticed one looks different and is a possible
Barrows. Sorry I missed the rare. I didn't notice it until browsing my
photos just now.

Commons

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/17190848_1429802243757793_6879990106660350987_n.jpg?oh=521470f4baeb96abd901d4836799d986&oe=5927B155

Barrows?