Date: 3/7/17 8:33 pm
From: Peter H Yaukey <PYaukey...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] please give Swallow-tailed Kite directions south of I-10
Thanks

PY

________________________________
From: Bulletin Board for Dissemination of Information on Louisiana Birds <LABIRD-L...> on behalf of James W. Beck <loxosceles928...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 9:14:44 PM
To: <LABIRD-L...>

Sorry Peter, as I told Jennifer Coulson, these birds were heading NE. -j

On Mar 7, 2017 20:39, "Peter H Yaukey" <PYaukey...> wrote:

I am continuing to collect Swallow-tailed Kite directions of movement to
test the hypothesis that most movement through south Louisiana is eastward
in spring- ostensibly supporting the idea that they are Florida nesters
that have been displaced over the Gulf to our area and are rerouting
eastward upon landfall.

So please, if anyone is inclined, include such info in your posts to
LA-Bird.

Thanks,

Peter Yaukey

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is
intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information
that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether
in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately
contact the sender by replying to this email or contact the sender at the
telephone numbers listed above. Thank you!

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or contact the sender at the telephone numbers listed above. Thank you!

Join us on Facebook!