Date: 3/7/17 5:27 pm
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [SBB] Ed Levin CP
Folks:

I visited Ed Levin CP this morning, 3/7/17. I watched a male ALLEN'S
HUMMINGBIRD at one of the red-flowering eucs in the Spring Valley area.
A female ALLEN'S/RUFOUS was in the same tree and two other individuals
were in other eucs there and near Sandy Wool Lake. Three GREAT BLUE
HERONS were at two nests in the eucs at the dog park, one carefully
working in new sticks in one of last year's nests.

Bill Bousman
Santa Clara County records compiler

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional